Monday, January 08, 2007

Productive Weekend

Well...I did get a lot accomplished.....finished an illustration for a company in the U.S.....wired up my new healing heart canvases which will be going into a show at a terrific gallery in Bedford called Maples for the month of February, and managed to take new pictures of my "Blockhead" gals and place them on my website.

My husband put my cupboard units together for me which was a great help! Thanks Earle! My carpenter comes on Saturday to install 6 upper cupboards with doors and shelves in my studio.
That is phase 1 of my studio renovations.

Phase 2: place a shelf up high that will house my television, and place a large shelf unit which will have boxes or baskets to store items, replace my counter top and put door fronts with handles on the lower units.

I will have to paint the lower units so that they all match. Then I hope to paint my floor and then the walls will have to be painted.

It is my hope that my studio will be ready for October for my Studio "Open House" and sale.

No comments: