Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Result day for Mammogram

Today my husband and I go to visit my surgeon at the Dickson Centre in Halifax to get the latest results of my mammogram. I didn't sleep much last night and of course, as usual, my stomach is in knots and I am not feeling the best. This always happens when I have to deal with this every six months.

I will be stopping by to quickly see my grandmother before heading to surgeon. She as well had breast cancer, and her surgeon is the same as mine. Unfortunately, my grandmother has taken a turn for the worse and is not doing very well at all. So it is important for me to stop in and see her. She is 95 years old! Can you believe that! Wow - I hope I can live to see 95! She still lives in her own home, and up until recently she was doing quite well. Anyway, she has a note she wants me to take to our surgeon, as my surgeon had wanted to keep up to date on how she is doing. Unfortunately my grandmother has stomach cancer, so things are not lookinig too good.
Will post later how I made out!

No comments: