Friday, March 09, 2007

Busy Painting

Well...finally, I am back painting up a storm once again. Just finished a painting for a neighbour....it was for her dad and step-mom for Xmas....she knew she would be getting it late...but not this late...I felt bad....anyways...it is done and delivered....I always find commissions so stressful...particularly this one as it had so many roof pitches....what a lovely home....this home is located in Lunenburg and was featured in an issue of House and Home magazine....what a house! They really liked it and purchased several cards of their painting....very nice!

Off with my son to curling tomorrow. He is in a tournament in the city....Saturday a.m. we leave at 8:30 a.m....then go back again to the city on Sunday for possibly 2 games...and it may even run into Monday.....I plan on taking my sketch book with me and doodling when and if I get a chance.

Off to bed soon!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congrats on having the commission and on it being over. :) Good luck to your son!