Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm finally on the Mend!

I had all these great plans for the New Year.......start exercising....eat better...get fit.....but instead.....I got sick! Dec 30th....and finally today, Jan 14th....I am feeling better. It seems that every year I get a bad cold in my chest and can't get rid of it. So off to the drop in clinic I went....but the line-up was so long.....I decided to try my luck at the Emergency Dept. at the hospital...but it was worse....so home I went.....luckily my doctor could see me the next day....and thankfully prescribed some meds which helped me feel like normal again. I have found that over the past few years cold settle into my chest worse...and I need meds and a puffer to get over them......

So lets keep our fingers crossed that I don't get another one!

No comments: