Thursday, June 05, 2008

The "Izzy" Chronicles...


Well....as some of you may no I have a new puppy......and my life has certainly changed.......I won't say for the "better" yet as she is still so young and has a long way to go.....but I never knew how much work was involved to owning a puppy......my really only complaint is that she likes to drink too much water...and in turn pees a lot because of it.....she is very loving and loves to cuddle......I look forward to when I can sleep completely through the night. Today she is only 18 weeks old ( 4 1/2 months).

She loves water so much that she loves to go out and lick the whole deck after a rain....has jumped into our dirty pond before we cleaned it out.....drinks all the water on the lawn....and knows where every water puddle is in my neighbourhood. It is kind of funny....but the down side is that it could mean she has diabetes....and I will have to look at having her tested for this. June 13th is the date for the vet appointment.

No comments: