Monday, January 07, 2013

New Year.....Hopeful Resolutions

With a new year comes new resolutions......I of course have a few......exercise more, eat better and be more aware of what I am putting in my mouth.....I just completed a one day session for women called Resolutions that Matter.....a really great day with lots of uplifting women! I have also started to think more about Gluten Free products and am also going to a 4 day session to learn more about this.....It seems that the older I get the more foods bother me....so my mission is to figure out exactly what foods are giving me the problem.......so I am keeping track of exactly what I am putting in my mouth to see and watch what happens....lately along with severe bloat....(I look like I am 7 months pregnant), I am also experiencing a tingling/numbing sensation in my upper arm/shoulder......so it is time for me to get a handle on my body and bad trigger foods........."I am a work in progress".....

No comments: