Monday, November 29, 2004

lost posts

I have lost some of my posts made to my journal. I was cleaning house and some how managed to delete a bunch of entries.....yikes

Well....the outside of my house is finally decorated for Xmas.....and I have started some inside. I am presently having wood floors put in the livingroom and diningrrom, so have a lot more to do to the inside, but things are a little hectic right now, so hopefully this weekend.

I have finished up all of my commissions and have them packaged to take to the post office, and just finished a large hydranja/bird/pear painting for myself. It is by far the largest painting I have done thus far. It was a lot of fun. Now the only question is....how ever will I hang it.

I have received a lot of orders lately for my cd calendars which is nice.

Chat later!

No comments: