Monday, December 20, 2004

almost ready for xmas

I hope everyone is just about ready for the big day. All my baking is done....(pies & xmas braids)...all my commissions are done and parcels shipped! I had a busy fall with lots of commissions .... all in all I can't complain.

I did receive 2 commissions, finished them, and now can't get in touch with the customers , so I think they have changed their minds! I wish that when I send an email, they would at least have the kindness to respond and say sorry I changed my mind! So this was disappointing. So from here on in.....my rule will be no 50% down....no commission. Sorry folks....I have always been the type of person to take people at their word.......and everything sounds nice in print.....but I just don't have the time nor the energy to create commissions for people to then have them not claim them!

I have finished making my journals and gifts for friends. I always like to make home made gifts for people and made these cute slippers which are a joke/gag.

I am all partied out and looking forward to a little rest during the holidays. I will however continue journaling and coming up with new ideas.

Have a wonderful Xmas everyone! Thank you to all my customers for 2004! I look forward to hearing from you in 2005!

My 2005 cd calendars are available, and I am working on my 2006 now.

LOL

Shelly

No comments: