Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back from Cuba

Well....I went to Cuba...had a great time...had a wonderful travel partner....took my artwork...and didn't do a damn thing! Oh well.....my intentions were good. So now I have to hurry up and finish up some new dog/cat cards I am creating....which I hope will help raise some funds for our local SPAC!

I have had a really hard time focusing on my artwork and have to get my head out of my ass and get busy....."maybe I don't want to paint anymore"?????? I enjoy the rewards that come with the art selling and don't want to give that up.....I just don't have the energy it seems.....so this weekend...I MUST get into my studio and clean it up.....which seems to be all the time...finish up my cat/dog card images...then get busy with original paintings for a Lunenburg Gallery.

On a happy note...my being away allowed my husband and dog, izzy, to bond! She now follows him around more and wants to spend time with him. I was really worried about how she would do without me there as she was with me ALL THE TIME!!!

No comments: